9.30 am- 12.30pm
3rd Wednesday of each month
Georges Hall Community Center,
188 Birdwood Rd,
Our aims are to :-
1. Bringing together people of all backgrounds (social, cultural & religious) who share a love of sewing.
2. Provide a meeting place where like minded people can come together to socialize, learn & share.
3. Encourage & maintain a high level of craftsmanship.
4. Encourage a new generation of sewers.
5. Share knowledge, ideas & resources in the art of sewing.
6. Inspire people into making one-off original pieces.
7. Encourage problem solving with sewing related issues.
Our meeting space is a large modern hall, well lit, airconditioned, with a flat entry and plenty of parking just ouside the door. There is public transport to the door for those that don't drive.
Please come & join us to help share the fun.